YOGmazing Video Podcast is a Lifestyle Channel that offers a weekly 25 minute yoga routine that will bring balance to your body, mind and soul.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yoga for the Feet and Ankles

Click here for a FREE Audible.com audio book of your choice

In this episode we do a series of asanas that will help anyone with issues dealing with their feet and ankles. Remember it's all about proper alignment, being attentive to where you are at the moment and allowing yourself to find you own way through your yoga practice with deep breathing

If you would like to make a suggestion please send an email to chaz@yogamazing.com

YOGAmazing Web site

enjoy... namaste,

Chaz

1 comment:

Underglass said...

Hi Chaz,

Your message is getting heard. My brother recommended I try your program (he and his wife do them nearly every day.) last Friday.

I tried Creativity Saturday. It was both challenging and very fun! At times when you struck a pose, I was saying, 'Are you crazy??' but your assurance helped me to at least give it a try. I am going to include YOGAmazing into my workouts.

Thank you and keep up the great work!

Chris