YOGmazing Video Podcast is a Lifestyle Channel that offers a weekly 25 minute yoga routine that will bring balance to your body, mind and soul.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Yoga by Request

PodFactory.net presents the YOGAmazing Video Podcast

In this episode I read an email from a student that asks me to explain the different styles of yoga. She also sends a list of poses that she teaches to her dancing class and she asked if I could explain the poses and do a routine of these specific poses. Lots of good information in this episode.

Enjoy and remember to breathe. If you would like to make a suggestion please send an email to chaz@yogamazing.com

enjoy... namaste,

Chaz

YOGAmazing Web site

enjoy... namaste,

Chaz

2 comments:

Wika said...

I subscribe your yoga programme and I'm really happy :) Do you read comments on your blog ? I'm asking because I have request. Maybe you will do lesson for people, who don't have much time?
Thank you for everything and sorry for my terrible english, but I'm from Poland ;)

namaste.

Chaz said...

I'll see what I can do to help.

Chaz